Cermak Peterka Petersen Pty. Ltd. (CPP Wind Engineering) is a global wind engineering consultancy that offers premier consultation and testing services in the specialised disciplines of wind engineering. Our core services are related to the interaction of the built environment with the wind.
Our Values & Purpose Statement
CPP Wind Engineering Consultants strives to maintain an inclusive community that values integrity, respect, and collaboration. We build on the legacy of our founders in pursuit of continued growth, learning, and the application of our knowledge.
With our pioneering spirit, and in partnership with our clients, we are committed to delivering innovative engineering solutions for a safe, sustainable, and resilient built environment. As global industry-leading experts, we remain accountable for solving the challenges of today and embrace our natural curiosity and passion for the opportunities of tomorrow.
CPP Wind Engineering Consultants provides an environment where talent flourishes to the benefit of the individual, the company, our clients, and society.
We are looking to appoint a recent graduate to join our Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) consultancy team based in our office in St Peters, Sydney.
Reporting to the CFD Engineering Manager, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of wind engineering and apply them to real-world problems
- Be trained in best-practice modelling techniques with various CFD solvers
- Conduct a wide range of simulations and prepare consulting reports
- Communicate results and recommendations to clients in the architecture, engineering, and construction fields
- Contribute to the team and work constructively with your colleagues at CPP
The successful candidate will have:
- An engineering degree, with fluids as a core subject
- Career aspiration to work as a consultant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to read and modify analysis code
- Some experience with CFD or numerical modelling
- A natural curiosity and passion for engineering solutions
- A creative problem-solving mindset
What’s on Offer
The successful applicant will be offered:
- Technical training, mentoring, and support with the opportunity of career advancement within the field of wind engineering and numerical modelling.
- Have access to significant resources and be presented with challenging and varied work involving some of the world’s most recognizable structures.
- Work in a friendly and diverse environment that is committed to delivering innovative engineering solutions through the pursuit of continued growth, learning, and the application of our knowledge.