CPP’s staff is comprised of leading Wind Engineering and Air Quality Consultants and our customers include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, located along the front range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, and one wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia.
We are currently searching for a Computer Programmer based out of Windsor, Colorado to work with our IT and Engineering Teams to update and develop software solutions for our rapidly growing company.
- Update engineering software
- Set up and automate data pipelines
- Implement process improvements for automation of the engineering workflow
- Develop implementation plans for software enhancements and new features.
- Be able to read and understand C, Fortran, Matlab and LabVIEW
- Basic SQL and AWS experience
Education and Additional Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Programming, Engineering or related field
- Proven experience with scientific programming with related math skills
- Excellent Communication Skills and problem solving
- Track record of success in team environments
- Must be able to work both independently as well as part of a team
The successful candidate will provide a Git Repository with an example of their written code.
CPP offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer.