Cermak Peterka Petersen’s staff is comprised of leading Wind Engineering Consultants and our customers include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, Colorado, located along the front range of the Rocky Mountains. We also operate a boundary-layer wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia, one in Kuala Lumpur, along with an engineering office in Toronto, Canada area.
We are currently searching for a Project Manager I who plans, directs, and coordinates all non-technical activities associated with assigned projects to ensure the goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget.
- Directs and synchronizes specialized tasks of the project team to ensure project progresses on schedule, within scope, and budget.
- Reviews status from project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Confers with the client and internal project personnel to resolve problems and obstacles to project execution.
- Responsible for client communication on non-technical aspects of the project.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining revenue projection forecasts and Key Performance Indicator dashboards and presenting to management.
- Acts as contract liaison between departments and company subsidiaries.
- Sets up the project and maintains through the project lifecycle within the accounting system and Project Management software.
- Responsible for invoicing project milestones on a weekly basis, including intercompany invoicing requirements.
- Lead Kanban meetings, close-outs, client meetings as required, and the set-up of mobilizations and kick-offs.
- Identify potential project risks and proactively engage to meet budget and schedule goals.
- Support efforts to maintain and communicate project profitability targets.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to perform a wide range of tasks with minimum supervision.
- Solid interpersonal skills such as negotiating, problem-solving, and collaborating.
- Strong time management skills and self-management of priorities.
- Proven track record in managing diverse and often conflicting demands as well as managing financial and operational objectives.
- Emphasis on teamwork and department improvements and goals.
- Bachelors’ Degree and/or equivalent experience in related field
Pay Range: $67,300 – $87,500 (CAD) per year
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not use AI to review potential candidates.
Job Type: Full-time