CPP’s staff is comprised of industry-leading Wind Engineers, and our customers include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, located along the front range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, one wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia, and a tunnel in Malaysia, along with several offices around the world.
We are currently searching for a Lab Operations Technician, which is a full-time position in our Windsor, Colorado location.
Job responsibilities include:
- Instrument and install test models and test equipment in wind tunnels.
- Review test models, surrounding models, model drawings, and test plans to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Follow detailed wind tunnel testing procedures and checklists.
- Accurately and efficiently collect, monitor, and review various types of data using custom software.
- Maintain accurate wind tunnel logs and records of work completed.
- Photograph, and occasionally video, models, and tunnel setups for documentation purposes.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Steadfast attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team work ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Strong mechanical abilities.
- Intuitive troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience with basic shop tools.
Pay Range: $17 – $19.00 (USD) per hour
CPP Wind offers a competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer.