CPP’s staff is comprised of leading Wind Engineering Consultants, and our clients include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, Colorado, located along the front range of the Rocky Mountains, one boundary-layer wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia, and several locations worldwide.
We are currently searching for an Information Technology Manager for our growing IT Team. This position is located in our Windsor, CO office.
- Supervises the work of information technology personnel, setting priorities and coordinating their activities and projects.
- Manage and maintain essential IT Operations including operating systems, application servers, networking, and laptops.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and systems, and achieve and maintain NIST security compliance.
- Lead IT projects including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Identify and ensure staff development programs.
- Diagnose and mitigate malfunctioning hardware and software.
- Create procedures and policies for IT as required.
- Stay current on IT trends and developments and make recommendations for new hardware and/or software as necessary.
- Ensure the IT Department is in sync with company needs.
- Support the selection and implementation of a global ERP system.
- Engage and support IT operations of company entities and future acquisitions.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT Operations
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Office 365, and hardware
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Pay Range: $80,000 – $85,000 per year
CPP offers a competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer.