Are you interested in a rewarding career where you can learn from industry-leading wind engineering experts?
A career at CPP Wind offers a unique opportunity for collaboration with our world-leading specialists and top architects, engineers, and developers globally. Our diverse team of experts provides consulting for an array of captivating buildings and structures, ranging from the world’s tallest skyscrapers to large stadiums, arenas, massive solar arrays, and much more.
As an engineer at CPP, you will have the chance to design wind tunnel experiments, analyse wind tunnel data, and address wind-related effects on a wide variety of unique structures worldwide. Our growing simulation team also welcomes your participation in similar projects, various fluid-related studies, and beyond. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to foster valuable industry relationships and become a key client contact for future projects that require CPP’s sought-after consultancy and testing services.
We have the following engineering roles:
- Graduate Engineer
- Project Engineering Consultant
- Senior Project Engineering Consultant
- Associate Engineer
We seek individuals who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in Aeronautical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering. Other Engineering disciplines may be considered.
- Experience in consulting or a strong aspiration to excel in this role.
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g., Python, VBA) and best practices, familiarity with MATLAB or LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of CAD systems (such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or Creo Parametric).
- Expertise in experimental wind tunnel testing techniques, CFD, or other relevant simulation methods.
If you are enthusiastic about pursuing an engineering role with us, we invite you to register your details below and submit your CV.