CPP’s staff is comprised of industry-leading Wind Engineers, and our customers include many of the world’s top architects and engineers. We operate two boundary-layer wind tunnels in our laboratory in Windsor, located along the front range of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains. And one wind tunnel in Sydney, Australia.
CPP is looking for an entry-level Designer to support wind tunnel testing by creating report figures for client use as well as adding support for 3d printer manufacturing.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree preferred in Computerized Drafting (or equivalent technical degree).
- Two years AutoCAD experience
- AutoCAD experience can be a combination of education, training, or relevant experience.
- Collaborate with the Design group and Lab to produce electronic files for wind tunnel testing.
- Work in partnership with the Engineering department to produce drawings for final client use.
- Produce drawings for model shop CNC or 3d printer manufacturing.
- Creating and managing files for 3d printer fabrication.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook and Excel.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Preferred, However not Required
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Revit, and Rhino
- Writing and editing LISP routines/programming
Salary Range: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour (USD) based on experience
CPP offers a competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, and 401K. We are an equal-opportunity employer.